trader n : someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold [syn: bargainer, dealer, monger]
- Rhymes: -eɪdə(r)
- One who gains a livelihood from trading goods or securities.
The term Trader can refer to:
- Merchant, retailer or one who attempts to generally buy wholesale and sell later at a profit
- Trader (finance), someone who buys and sells financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.
- Trader Classified Media, classified advertisement company
- Trader Media East, largest classified advertising company in Central and Eastern Europe
- Traders (TV series) (1995–2000), Canadian drama on Global Television Network
- Trader (comics), the name of two separate fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- Trader Monthly, magazine for financial traders
trader in French: Trader
broker, businessman, buyer, chandler, dealer, distributor, importer, jobber, marketer, merchandiser, merchant, middleman, monger, purchaser, regrater, retail dealer, retail merchant, retailer, salesman, salesperson, saleswoman, seller, shopkeeper, storekeeper, tradesman, tradeswoman, trafficker, vendor, wholesaler